Google Translation

Monday, November 23, 2009

The New York Shaving Company


I started noticing that there were more and more of  those fancy one station barber shops with beautiful leather antique barber chairs popping up in New York City this year.



My husband has great facial hair, and I have always thought that it would be an interesting gift to send him to one of these barber shops. His birthday this year was the perfect occasion .
After I did some research on the internet, I found out that there are two shaving companies in New York City: The New York Shaving Company and The Art of Shaving. Both companies offer similar products and services, but The Art of Shaving has more locations available.



I chose The New York Shaving Company for the location, and treated my husband to a haircut and an ultimate shave. An ultimate shave  includes a traditional shave and a mini facial.  The haircut and ultimate shave takes about 60 minutes.



The end result?
My husband enjoyed the experience immensely.

His face was as soft as a baby's butt after the shave, and the beard did not grow back until the third day.

For all the ladies out there who have a hard time finding gifts for men, this is definitely a great idea for a special occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment