Google Translation

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Seersucker -- Awesome coffee in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn



It was one of those cold winter weekends that I was craving for interesting brunch other than omelette & pancakes.
We decided to check out Seersucker in Carroll Gardens for my favorite southern brunch. 



We were lucky to get a seat right away since we were there before 11 AM.
However, the restaurant got packed very quickly.  New Yorkers are crazy about their brunches.


Even though I am not an expert to coffee and the watered down New York deli coffee served me just fine.
I could tasted the difference right away with Seersucker's coffee.  It was aromatic, rich, and creamy.


Homemade Granola -- Milk thistle yogurt, Fruit


Crispy Mississippi Catfish Po'Boy with housemade chips & salad.
Loved the homemade spicy mayo. Some Catfish can taste a little muddy, but not this one.


Country Style Pork Hash and Biscuit with 2 farm eggs any style.
The pork was super delicious! It had crispy crust and full of flavor.


This is one of the restaurants that I would love to return again.
I like the ambiance and the menu. 
There is another dish that I will try next time: "Fried Chicken Livers".

The restaurant does not take reservations.  Come early or be prepared to wait.




No comments:

Post a Comment