Google Translation

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Cape Cod, MA



As someone who is a bit of OCD when it comes to travel,
I am usually the one planning the trips in the family.
This year, I am running out of steam and rather uninspired in traveling.

This was a surprise weekend trip that H planned for my Birthday.
I had no idea where I was going until we were on the road.


Since there was no expectation of the trip, I just relaxed and enjoyed whatever came my way.
After we checked into the hotel, we drove up to Provincetown for seafood dinner.


Lobster Pot has a great review, and many tourists come to this restaurant.
However, I am not sure how you can steam lobsters better or worse.


We quickly realized that Provincetown is a very gay & lesbian friendly place.


After dinner, we took a stroll, checked out some interesting shops,


and watched the sunset by the shore.


 After the movie at the drive-in Theatre, we called it a night and headed back to the hotel.


The next day, we missed the boat ride to Martha's Vinyard.
It's okay - no expectations, no disappointments.
Antique shopping instead.


We passed by an antique airplane Anredrome. I wanted to take a ride with this beautiful airplane.
H was still traumatized from the last private plane that we took with his friend a few years back,
and refused to go on the plane. UGH... bummer! 


We had lobster again for dinner at the nearby restaurant.


I needed some exercises after dinner, and wanted to play the miniature golf on the way back to the hotel.


The miniature golf course was packed with families. We decided to hit some balls on the golf range instead.


We went swimming in the pool the next morning,
and picked up the lamps we bought  from an antique shop before heading back home.







No comments:

Post a Comment